Monday, November 20, 2006

In order to take my mind off of talking about a certain game I went to, I will use this opportunity and 95 degree weather to talk about the hot, hot, hot items Brad could use in his life right now.

SHAMPOO

Not counting the hyatt I was at two nights ago, it's been over week since I ran out. It's essential for my good looks. Cost: $4

VEGETABLE GARDEN

Man it would be bitchin to be able to grow my own food. And better for me. I really need one of these. Cost: Who knows?

WEIRD SCIENCE ARCHIVED VOL 1



Comics are bound to make me happy. This one, even if with a forward by George Lucus, will still be able to do the trick. Cost: $33

LA-Z-BOY RECLINER

I'm sick of our old gross orange chair. I deserve better. This is it. Cost: $550

CAPTAIN N: THE GAME MASTER DVD SET

This doesn't come out until, like, March. Fuck that. Hook a brotha up. Cost: $40 + time travel expenses

LASIK EYE SURGERY

I'm tired of wearing glasses. 'Nuff said. Cost: $4,000 and awkward laser blasts to the face.

RECORD PLAYER

I've accumulated a bunch of 7 inches that I'd love to listen to but I can't. Because you need a record player to do that. Cost: $100 ish

A STUPID HORROR MOVIE WITH DUMB HOT CHICKS IN BIKINIS

I'll have to wait 2 more weeks for such a find. Turistas opens Dec 1st. Now if only I could direct something like this in my professional career...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home