Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mead Update

Here are some pictures from my third shipment of Mead I received last week. It's all from Poland. I've been really busy this week, working way to much, so I haven't gotten to enjoy it, so there's no review. I really am more focused on getting a wine rack for all these bottles than drinking them. Plus my roommate is gone for the next week and taking his camera with him.



The shipment. 2 Boxes.



This is the smaller box with 2 others. All in all, 5 different varieties of Polish meads, from the same bottling company. 2 of bottles, were the reviewed in my previous sampling.



The Top of the line, highest rated mead in the world. Jidwiga. Wicker encasing, sealed with wax. I'm don't even know how to open it to be honest. I'm scared.



This is the second best mead from the polish company. Royal Mead. I've tried it. Mmmmm. Sweet, sweet and superior to the others meads I've tasted. Lives up to it's reputation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home