Thursday, November 30, 2006

If you recall an earlier post of things I desired, a la-z-boy was one of them. Well, I was at my aunt and uncles the day after thanksgiving and in the neighborhood was a garage sale. I was waiting for the LSU game to start, so I checked it out and there I was, for lack of better word, greeted by a unpleasant man who was hauling everything back into his garage. It was 10:30 in the a.m. so I was a bit confused, but I suspect that the sale was an event the wife made him do or something. He muttered, "if there's anything you want it's basically free" and continued to take stuff inside. Well there was something: a green recliner. But it wouldn't fit in my car would it. One of dudes kids said, "it comes apart" and disassembled the chair into two pieces. Asked how much and the guy said I could just take it. Upon further inspection the chair was covered in cat hair and had a could of stains. I barely was able to shove it into my back seat and trunk and went to target and got some masking tape, carpet cleaner and fabreez. A few hour later I had it looked pretty good. And my uncle looked at it and said it was an official La-Z-Boy. Bam. Voila! One of the things on my wishlist complete.

I have been playing a lot of Gears of War in that recliner. Speaking of which, I hear adam and pat and all them played a big 'ol online game of it thanksgiving evening. Thanks for the call guys. I was hope alone crying myself to sleep.... Or watching Cruel Intentions 2... I can't remember which.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home