Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Unexpected Joys


Yesterday I got an envelope from my car insurance agency. It was pretty much a bill, but when I read it, in my boredom--I had gotten off of work unexpectedly early--I noticed that my insurance went down 25%. That's great, I completed my first full year with CA car insurance and they reward me, starting next month with a huge drop in my monthly payment. This is just. This is right. I never even so much as called my insurance company in 12 full months and they reward me. As long as it's a one way street of me giving them money, this is how it should work. And shoot, when I hit 25 in January (my plan ends in Febuary I think) it should take another big drop right? I'm just happy that I can keep another $25 bucks a month. It doesn't seem that much that I mention it now, but the bill seems much smaller.

Band practice tonight. Sweet. First time in a couple weeks. Hopefully once I get back from camp, we can figure out a good place to hold regular practices. I plan on recording this one to and if any of it's good, I might leak it your way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home