Wednesday, July 12, 2006



It's been about 6 days since I stopped biting my nails and I can already see improvement. It's been tough because it's been a lifestyle(?) forever. A natural habit.

Speaking of lifestyes, my living area is a mess right now. My life is messy right now. My room and house are a disaster and I just don't have time to try and make it better. I fantazise about putting away my clothes, organizing all the comic books and changing my guitar strings, but when can I? I want to pickup my new fixed glasses, but I can't seem to make it up to burbank.

The recording of our second band practice is pretty fun. A lot of room for improvement, but now I have my sights set on a semi-proffesional recording. Maybe end of august we can "head into the studio". I donno. I feel like there is this awesome bass track for Mama Says and it needs to be heard and bopped to 'round the world. We were (almost) going to play this house party this weekend but Chris is going to be out of town. It's probably for the best but I love the spontinaity & foolishness. Who cares if we've only practiced twice? there's no better time than now.

I'm still a little tired and know I set today as the deadline for the One Tough Bastard review (which I could still get too tonight) but for the time being I'll shoot to get it out by this weekend because I left the DVD at home--somewhere in that blackhole that is my livingroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home