Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Okay. My week is just rolling along. I'm working a bunch. At work and on this short and it's taking up all my time. I 'worked' from 7:30am-1am yesterday with no real breaks. That sucks. It does. And I'm basically doing the same today. I've run into problems with the short film. Coverage/footage problems. Oh well, there's only so much I can do and I won't stress over it.

I'm excited for comic-con this weekend. I'll just be going for one day (my lowest number since I started going five years ago) but I'm happy to have that. Spider Man 3. That's all I gotta say. MOTU action figures and Spider Man 3. It'll be a fun day.

I just got a call and it looks like a mad dash is on for the UCB 301 class which opened up this morning. They'll be about 3-4 hours of phone tag before all of us folk organize decide whether to sign up or not. That's always fun.

Anyways, I gotta go, but Seattle Sports are getting screwed right now. From the mariner game last night to the sonics, it's a rough morning. Hang in there, city I am from, I'm here for your teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home