Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Man, I've been real bored at work. Hella, even. My mind is turning to mush. So much so, that I don't even know what to talk about... I'm looking forward to going home for the week. It'll be really cool to see The Catch with pat and cory and then on sunday I'll checkout the mariners play the A's [boo! hiss!]. Until then though, man, I have so little to do. I think things will pick up tomorrow, but--oh I should mention this... even though I'm kind of embarrassed of it. Well, I've spent way too much money the past few weeks. I know I've said that before, but truthfully I've been way to flagrent with money at resturants, online and elsewhere. I'm broke. It happens, I know, but I should be more responsible. I should save money too. Damn. Anyways, I can reflect on this at camp where you can't spend a cent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home