Monday, August 28, 2006



I have finished my first Madden 07 season winning the superbowl. (Hasslebeck was MVP for your information.) I feel content. I might go back to killing zombies now. The problem is, is that I'm so freakin bored at work today/this week/most the time and I need football season to start asap. Ugh. I want my sunday's at the billiards to commence. Now dammit.

So, I have been busy the last month and have been very much lacking the Baction Action. I'm predicting a huge boost in production in the comming months. Mainly because I'm getting tired of staight-up blogging (like I am now aka Bradical!). I have plenty to review. I've taken notes on several films but haven't finished the review... To emphisize my return I might--just migh--start a BACTION Review podcast. I have been over at Cold Fusion Video listening to theirs. It's pretty bland. I enjoy their reviews but the audio portion is kinda lame. I bet I could do better. The downside, of course, being, that it would be a lot of work. I will try it I think. Why not? Well see how I feel after the slumber party.

Ah, wonderful weekend... why don't you come a little be sooner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home