Friday, August 25, 2006

http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Sorry I haven't written all week.

I was considering writing an open letter here to my bandmates, an apology of sorts, for my dumb actions last tuesday evening. I didn't. I am sorry though.

I was considering talking a lot about Madden 07. I won't.

That much, at least. It's pretty much what I've been doing with the past few days. 9-1 going into week 11 with the 'hawks.

What will I talk about then...

Oh, how about the upcomming slumber party I am hard at work planning? Yesterday was a big day because I got a bunch of stuff in the mail inlcuding "the world's worst cartoons" on dvd and some grindhouse trailers on dvd. It's pretty sweet. Now I have to select the few that make the cut and find a way to rip the off the dvds and then burn one master dvd to play inbetween the features. I need to focus on the features, I'm waiting for a DVD of The Devil's Sword to arrive, which I may consider for the Swords n Sandels feature I show (I'm going to show one). I should probably watch Rage again to see if it lives up to my memory... So much to do, so much to do. I can't wait until next week then.

This weekend we have our fantasy draft party and, of course, the Seahawks play the Chargers. And Holmgren said that the starters will play 2+ quarters, so I will see that. 8pm. I'm going to try and tidy up the house, clean my car and play lots and lots of Madden. Whoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home