Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I had a total relapse on my stop biting my fingernails thing. It was last week when I at the mariner game. I had gone good, cold turkey for weeks.

You know, the thing is, I don't care. I didn't see any advantages to having fingernails.

I played ultimate frisbee monday night and for the very last point I did an awkard dive to finish the game. I don't know if it was completely nessicary, but I was tired and wanted to be sure I didn't miss the catch in the endzone. Here's the thing: the spot where I dove, is quite possibly the only spot on the field where there wasn't any grass, so I scuffed up my knee and leg. It hurt, but you know, oh, well right?? We won. Well, it still freakin hurts. I've tried to keep the areas clean and have been pooring hydragen proxide on it, but it still hurts. I'm having to pop pain killers left and right not to mention, have to limp around everywhere. Why am I a wimp?

I finally, FINALLY got ahold of a Star Rock poster!!!! (Incase you need to be filled in, Star Rock is the UK release name for The Apple) I've been trying to get this piticular poster from someone in Ireland for going on two years. The man is older and I think he sort of closed up his poster business, but every 4-6 months I sent him an email and we would talk, and DAMMIT it worked! Now I need to get my French, Beligum and UK Apple poster framed. I just might have the largest poster collection for that movie in the world.


I am going to buy Dead Rising for xbox360 this weekend. I have hear nothing but good things and it is brilliant concept. It's Dawn of the Dead in a video game. You go around a mall and kill zombies with any object that isn't nailed to the ground: buckets, stuffed animals, shotguns, lawnmowers, rakes, ext. Sounds like music to my ears.

I found out last night while I was at the laundry mat that our 'my' improv team won their cagematch last week (I was out of town), so as winners 'we' have a show this thursday to defend our title. That's pretty sweet, I wish I could've been there last week, but oh well. Thursday night we will be out there in full force.

Speaking of the laundry mat. I take a small joy at going there, playing miss pacman and then giving whatever kids are watching me quarters so they can play the superviolent out of date videogame that next to it. The parents at the laundry mat just let there kids run wild. A little boy was just following me around yesterday, at first I was annoyed because he really sucked at videogames and ate up all my money, but after we were out of quater he asked, 'do you play soccer?' and we kinda kicked this small ball around for awhile, then I took a phone call and lost site of the kid. I grab my book and sat down. Then there was a tap on the outside window and it was the boy smiling and waving bye as he ran to his mom's car.

This is the second time in a row kids have said good-bye to me as they leave Lucy's. It's things like this that give me a little hope in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home