Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Last night we picked up Dead Rising for xbox360. It is a game where you go around a mall and kill zombies with whatever objects you can manage to put your hands on. It's simplistic yet amazing because, if you're like me, you never get tired of jump kicking Zombies and running them over with a lawnmower.

I started my new UCB class last saturday (does it always sound like I say that? it kinda does). It's going to be very productive. We're getting to the point where we have to focus and work and I think our teacher is very good and has the right thoughts.

I really like this Girl Talk - Night Ripper album which is a bunch of mashups and samples from the last 3 decades of music. Very fun.

My foot was so sore yesterday from kickball last saturday. I kicked two homeruns, but it apperently was at a price--a sore ass foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home