Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here's a story of sorts:

I have not been to the gym in at least a month. There are reasons for this, but, to put it plainly, I don't feel like going. Got it? Okay. Well, things are going to change, I'm going back to the gym because I'm getting lazy and I decided that I would do so this week, starting monday, as in, yesterday. I did not go. 'Why, did you not go, Indy?' you might ask. Because I had a freakin nightmare. Oh! One more thing. I have decided that part of the reason that I haven't been working out, is that I have been drinking a little more heavily the past month and it's harder to wake up. So I am activily cutting out drinking to be more healithy, ect. Well, I woke up monday morning from a crazy, crazy dream. It wore me out. I was so spent after it, I couldn't get up. That's why i failed to make it to the gym. I was dreaming about the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and the crazy cult rituals they made me do and snake headpeices (think snake dude from GI Joe) everyone was wearing before they tried to sacrifice me (think temple of doom). So last night, I actually went to the Academy and saw a screening, it was fun, and then I get home and, you know, set the alarm and am going to get up to work out. I had another crazy dream. I woke up worn out again. Who needs the gym when you are being chased by a crazed homeless man who's tring to give me $13 in a dream? You mind and body wear out. So, that's where I am not. I'm at work, a little tired and completely confused at why I would be terrifed of a homeless man trying to give me money. But it's so vivid, that fear. Oooooooohh boy. So we'll try again tomorrow. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home