Friday, July 07, 2006

Okay. I was just looking at the Comic-Con website and am starting to get really excited. 13 days. Wow. They are having a DOA: Dead or Alive panel on Friday with Jamie Pressly and all the girls in attendance... I just called the editor, but his he's not in. I'm hoping that because I worked on the film, I can sneak my way into getting free weekend passes. (It's just a pipe dream.) Maybe he's going...

Last night was alright. I was really looking forward to seeing Baby Wants Candy at the UCB and I went up there and the entire three block radius around the theater was closed off, to a bomb threat. Liam said that week should meet over at Big Wangs instead and on my walk over there I ran into Zack X who was jogging. Then I ran into Luoto at Wangs. Look at me. I know everyone in this town!!!

It's 10am and I just got word that we're just playing xbox 360 here at work, so I gotta hook it up... Have a great friday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home