Thursday, June 22, 2006

Has anyone checked out Bradical.net yet? I donno what it is, but I should have thought of it first

So everything is going fairly well. I had some stressfull times at work earlier in the week but everything is a-okay now. I love it here. Payday tomorrow. I might be able to write a whole blog about how this first paycheck will change my life. Or I might be dissapointed after taxes. Stay tuned and find out...

I went to my first dodgers game ever and saw the Mariners play. It was so much fun. The mariners were leading then gave up 4 runs and were behind and then inched back to tie and then ended up winning. That's great. So far my mariners jersey/shirt I bought for $.98 is 2-0 and games this year. On Saturday I'm going to visit Tom and we are going to see the Mariners play the Padres in San Diego. Lookin' forward to it.

Oh.. the USA game. I woke up early and went to Barney's Beanery at 6:45am to watch the World Cup game. I had a breakfast burrito and then wished I had stuck with pancakes. It's unfortunate that the US team isn't better. They made a critical mistake, had trouble sinking the ball into the back of the next and well, you guys looked like you could've beat Ghana. But you didn't. And now you are out of the tournement. Yey. You and Japan can go home now. I'm rooting for--I donno. Is Mexico the new USA now? They are the underlying backbone of this country, right? They can carry the rest of my weight on their run at the cup. I'll probably root for Korea and maybe Equador for now. Why not? Gotta root for someone...

I've got a busy weekend. I'm going to rush home from san diego to play some ultimate frisbee on sunday. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home