Friday, June 09, 2006


I just got done watching the opening World Cup games. Entertaining, but sadly, I feel "down". I really shouldn't.

I went to work today. That could be it. Started the new job on a friday. I didn't want to and it really bummed be out. I signed my contract, which is amazing, but then I got overwhelmed. I wasn't really expecting to do much today, damn, I feel I'm way over my head, especially right now. I wanted to talk to the editing crew but they were busy and I was alone in the offices...

Oh well, the movies going to be sweet when it's all said and done. Everything's going to be top of the line in a lap of luxury. So no complains, I'm just anxious and nervious. Everything's going to be great.

6am tomorrow. England vs. Paraguay. Followed by two other games. Pancakes anyone?

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

I am skipping work for the U.S. game tomorrow. We made pancakes in your honor. If you like, I can save some and send them to you. I suggest you don't eat them, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home