Wednesday, June 14, 2006


So I'm settling into the "working on a movie mode". I'm here, it's eight, I don't know what time I'm getting out of here, but hey, I'm happy to be here. That's right. I don't nessicarily like it, but I'm so excited to be working with the same guys. I forgot how much I love them. It's really great, the first assistant came in today and continued to be optimistic and say, basically, we are going to have the good life, with not too much stress (I may need to be prepared to work 3 days a week on occasion...) Sweet. I also guess, that Alan was very adiment about getting me on and in the union and all that stuff. God Bless that man! I haven't seen him in eight months and he's going above and beyond the call of duty. I mean it. God Bless. He's really amazing. So, I'm very excited to be here late at night.

That's it. That's all the news I have. South Korea won right? That was fun game. I'm going over to Christian's to watch the US match in HDTV this saturday.

I'll write more, when more happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home