Monday, June 12, 2006


Today is definatly a sad day world cup-wise, not only did the great US of A get the shiznit kicked out of them, poor old Japan (who Dunwatt is rooting--me too btw) also ended up self destructing in the last minutes of their game. [Big time!] So... oh well, I'm tradically rooting for all african teams as well as South Korea. I've watched every game so far--up to this afternoon's italty game... I'm not sure if I can watch another one...

I can also relate to Dunwatt in his lack of sleep, because I am getting up at an unacceptable 5:40 am so I can make pancakes before the games every morning. I'm tired. But it's a price to pay for once every four years.

I had a long, good day at work. I'm starting to fully realize how amazing it's going to be working for the director / CEO of the studio. The editorial crew is flying home on his private jet. This is awesome. It's a real great opportunity for me working closely with him for the better part of eight+ months.

It's going to take an entire long week of long days to make the offices feel set up. Oh well. Life is okay. It's probably better I don't get internet (until friday) because the WC hasn't been spoiled yet for me... I almost wish it had been so I didn't have to witness the heart-break of the US-Czech game....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home