Thursday, May 04, 2006

Replacement Me is the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me!



I've been trying to post everyday this week. Why? Well, I'm going to be training the replacement me starting monday and I don't think I can activly write with her looking over my shoulder. More importantly, tomorrow, as in friday, will be post number Five-Oh since moving over to the blogspot. That's right. Fifty. Wow.

I'm celebrating early by rocking out to AC/DC.

AWESOME. I'm reading that the orginal versions of the Star Wars trillogy are going to be released this winter. Yeah... so there goes the $15 I spent on bootlegs.

Irv's coming over tonight and we're going to try to record a song or two, which should be fun. My freakin room's a pit though, so I'll have to tidy up. Also, Daniel Johnson is playing up at Amoeba at 6 so I'm going to try to check that out before. Get insprired you know?

I don't normally put faith or look forward to movies that are getting made, but let me say, that upon first word, I'm on board for the I Am Legend movie with Will Smith. Real cool book, could be good. If I put thought into it, I'd be worried that it'll be just a big summer movie and therefore a bastardization of the material in lieu of action aka an I, Robot. But for the time being, I'll stay positive....

So last night, I got a call and tomorrow night the entire editing crew is seeing the eight o'clock screening of MI:3.... While I not 100% opposed to seeing it--I am about paying for it, thankfully it's on him. Oooohhhh... What did I just get dragged into?

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! My Ipod is on the fedex truck in Hollywood. It's going to be delivered today!!! Yey!!! Dude. Sweeet. AC/DC is helping the mood I tell ya. Heck yeah.

Mariners have an early game in Chicago this morning. They lost yesterday, but it wasn't too dissapointing because they came back after giving a grand slam!! Then Eddie blew the save and we lost in extra innings. Usually when you give up a grand slam, it's game over. I am wearing my mariner shirt/jersey today, so hopefully we can win today and go home with a winning road trip for once.

Cross your fingers. Take care guys. We'll chat more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home