Friday, May 05, 2006

FIFTITH POST!



Here it is! After a few months, I give you my new home; the way of the future. Blogging on Blogger. Sounds like the name of a hit song. I'll sing it to you. (see above)

That picture is actually when I was rapping about problems and bitches on monday. As you can see, no one will get near me because I'm freakin' wierd and spastic when I "get down".

I'm joking folks of course. Zoom. Enhance. Zoom. Enhance. Zoom. Enhance. I said ENHANCE DAMMIT!!! Okay Now look:
Thanks to the fine folks here at the spy lab, you can clearly make out a smile from Luke the Kareoke host. So it was worth it if only to make a poor man smile...

Yesterday Irv came over and we recorded a couple of "tracks" onto my computer. I exported and did some minor mixing of them this morning and they are--as usual--promising. Actually they're better than I expected. It's all in good fun. I can't wait 'til Chris starts drumming with us. He's super excited which is great, it'll be a great enviornment--scratch that--it'll be a great band. You heard it here first. We're going to make some great music.

I'm in love with my new Ipod Video. It's awesome. I ripped Space Ghost Coast To Coast episodes from my DVD collection and put some on there. That's just the start. Tv and movie world: get ready to be in my portible oyster of awesomeness. BUT, here's the thing; I put some sort of invisble cover/shield on it yesterday. The guy at the apple store was raving about it so I had to buy it. It was originally designed by the military to protect equipment and stuff but it takes 24 to properly set, so I'm what I' saying is, no Ipod until 5 or 6 this evening. It's okay, I have a bunch of files I wanna convert so I can rock out, which I will do today. It should be real lax at work today, we're going out for lunch then seeing MI:3 which I can't say am any more excited about then I was yesterday. Ho hum. Whatever. I've got to mail Adam's mom a birthday card today and that's about it. Sweet huh? Yeah, maybe I'll get around to that Stone Cold review.

Peace out America (and beyond), I leave for Cannes in 11 days. Vegas in 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home