Thursday, May 11, 2006

So I got my large box of Timothy DVDs yesterday. Awesome. There are so many of them. Hopefully I can find nice homes for them in France and beyond.

Today is just a crappy, cloudy day. I dropped my car off to the shop because the belt were squealing--a constant problem of the past year or two. And my phone is on the fritz. It won't charge. I need to take it to the store and see if it's under warranty (fingers crossed).

Other than that, life will be put on hold pretty quick here as I go on my trip. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and then, Monday I'll be packing and running around, tying up lose ends. I'm a little worried about spending all my money. I gave myself a goal on how much of my savings I was going to spend, but I've been going haywire lately. I signed up for that improv class, I'm going to vegas (being very stingy I hope) but then there's next month's rent, and I don't want to worry about funds especially in Europe, but if I don't a little, I'll go way overboard.

Eh, it'll all work out.

To bad everything's being put on hold. I've got plenty going on that I wanna talk about (oh the women in my life) but will have to see if these developments are still around come june... (sigh)

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home