Tuesday, May 09, 2006



I'm sorry I haven't been able to post more lately, I've been training my replacement.

Improv and the UCB has been a large part of my life the past few months. It culminated this weekend with our final class then our Improv show sunday night. It went really well. I was very nervious and just, heck, it's a begining class, you can't expect much. But we did real well. Collectively as a class, we are definatly making progress and advancing. I think I'm starting to really get it, but then sometime I blank out when I step up. Oh, but it was fun. I've started hanging out with those guys a lot. We're started to be able to anticipate eachother. I signed up for a level 2 class and there are at least 6 of us in it ("the core" as I refer to it as). So that part of my life is going to continue. Which is good.

But before that I've got my huge trip. I'm super excited because the pressed DVDs I ordered are arriving today or tomorrow. Sweet right? Super awesome. I can't wait.

I started re-introducing meat into my diet yesterday because I don't want to limit my experience at Canne. I had some fish for lunch and it screwed me up big time. I felt terrible the rest of the day. (To be fair, I was feeling iffy from a long night of celebration after the show.) So, I really don't want to eat meat again today, but I'm forcing myself. A little bit of chicken on a salad and thursday I'll try something a little more hefty. But it's why I'm doing it now, so I'm not vomiting up luxury food on the other side of the world.

Tonight is the season finale of Veronica Mars. I will pretty much say that this is my favorite series on television right now. Daily Show and Colbert Report don't count as a series right? While VM is not perfect, I'm always entertained and I'm ready for the long running "mystery" to be solved. Personally, I feel they've dragged this storyline out way too long but it'll be great to feel some sort of closure--especially before I leave on my trip. It works out perfect. So, That's where you'll find me tonight. Watching TV.

I think that's it. Right? I love my new ipod. I still freakin' love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home