Tuesday, May 02, 2006


It's really cloudy and dark today. Live Mary Lou Lord seems to fit alright. I'll be sure to put it on my ipod. --> What? <-- Yeah that's right. It's in the mail. --> From China... <-- yeah, yeah... Thanks Pat for your demand. I'm on it. I'll try to get Stone Cold up today. Yesterday I worked my ass off and didn't get a spare moment to do anything, let alone write my review. I'm looking forward to getting out of here (don't tell anyone), but man, it'll be nice.

Last night I saw some improv then went to Sardos for Kareoke and tested out "99 Problems" by Jay-Z. Honestly, I don't know how it went. Not terrible not amazing. I was actually pissed that TWO people that requested I sing the song, did not show up, so my target audience wasn't even there. Since FoxSwan and their posse (which includes me) starting infiltrating the place it gets really packed. Which is a good thing I guess, but I came around 9:30 put in my song and had to wait 2 hours. That's too long.... More and more I like Boardwalk... but it's so far away.

Even with the fairly late night, I woke up early and went to the gym. Why? I've moved my alarm clock across the room so I have to physically walk over to turn it off. I think that's the way to go. Because it takes just as much of an active effort to walk back to bed and sleep than to grab a sweatshirt and walk to the gym.

Also, I had crazy dreams yet again. This time it revoled about me and my editor hanging out really late playing poker--it's a little fuzzy--we were playing poker with immigrants and then we all piled into the back of a pickup truck and got into a car wreck. We got sidetracked by some cute girls at a dance club and when I was walking home the sun was shinning brightly, indicating that it was morning and I hadn't slept all night. I kept telling myself I promised to workout, but I couldn't possibly because I haven't even slept yet. There are exceptions and this was one. It would be foolish to workout especially when I need to sleep.

Can you believe that shit? My subconscience really doesn't want to workout. It's trying to influence me through my dreams. Screw you inner me. I'm working out 5 of 7 days this week. Maybe even 6 because of that little outburst. Eat me. Taunt me all you want when I'm helpless. It won't work.

So yeah, I don't need a dream reader to understand that dreams meaning...

I need to start a list of things I need before my trip, which includes a suitcase, nice clothes, bussiness cards... probably something to read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home