Friday, April 28, 2006



I'm still not feeling 100%, actually I had a wierd night. I woke up about 4am and felt like utter crap. I wasn't getting any better then went into this crazy sick deliusion about having a super bad illness and almost rushed myself to the emergency room and all this shit, but I woke up--late--realizing that I shut off my alarm in the midst of the craze during the night. But anyways, I feel some-what better. I'm just not where I'd like to be. Which is: not sick.

I now know what you're wondering and it's been bugging you for a long time. "Brad if your going to Canne, what's going to happen with your acting class you signed up for at IO west?" Damn, straight, I need to cancel it. Starting this weekend I would be taking two improv classes at once, but luckily, IO West has a nice policy where I can use the money I gave them as credit towards another class. Don't fear friends, I will resume my improvisational acting career after france.

I'm wish I could be more interesting, but I haven't done much in the past few days but suck it up and be sick. Hey, Irv and I have been jamming a bit here and there and we might pick up a drummer, who wants to play with us and that's super cool. It's something I've alway said to myself "Hey, a drummer would add so much more depth and professionalism to your musical career." And hey it would. But now that I have one, damn, where are we going to practice? We can't do it in a livingroom anymore. And who's got a garage in hollywood? These are the problems that plague me...

Other than that, I'm like "this close" to getting an ipod. Like, screw it. I really can get one, so what if you can't afford it, you're going to be spending money like crazy over the next month, DO IT. But part of me want to figure it out, wait and see how vegas treats me... but then I know I won't get an ipod if I wait until after vegas because vegas will no doubt screw me...

Ugh. I hope I feel back to normal tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home