Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So it looks like it's going to happen. I'm going to Cannes. Then the "mc" in me is going to kick it around Ireland for a week or so and that will be that. Sweet. I'll be broke, but worldly. Let me apologize in advance if all I talk about it this trip for the next three weeks.

Last night I went to the Newport Beach Film Fest and it was exactly what I expected. Unspectacular.

I can't believe I failed to talk about the My Barbarian plays. It was great. So much fun. Word on the street is that it's their last preformance of the year (!?!?!), which is really dissapointing, but I'm glad I got my fix.

Mariners won last night. It's been tough on Mariner fans this year. I hope things turn around. All I want is to be a near .500 club. Is that too much to ask?

Oui, I just got a call from Derek the guy from school who's booking this whole Canne Film Festival trip and I get the jist that the whole thing might fall through. God Damn would that dissapoint me. Shit. I guess we'll see. BREAKING NEWS: Trip in limbo. Shit. That would hella suck, even if then I wouldn't be broke, I wouldn't be worldly either. Shit.

Ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home