Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yo yo yo. Hey folks, what's up? I've just been hanging out, waiting for the 3-day weekend. Last night I watched a Hitchcock double-feature at the New Beverly of Notorious & Spellbound. Both B&W movies starring the lovely Ingrid Bergman. The first of which is an absolutly wonderful movie. The couple sitting next to me didn't care for it, but I did and that's what matters. I highly recommend seeing it, though I'm not sure what it's DVD status is. Spellbound was enjoyable, but not too great and a little dated. I have another pair of Baction Reviews to give you. I'll definately have one up by the end of today. I haven't got a chance to write because this week has been marginally busy at work. Oh shoot! I forgot, I got the awesome package of Bootleg movies!! The quality is pretty good, the actually movies themselves.... we'll see. I've watched 2.5 of them and am slightly unimpressed--except for Terminator II aka The Alienators, which I think I mentioned earlier, but damn, it's amazing. I'll probably have a review for that up in a few days because I didn't fully take notes when watching it. Whoooo. Track that film down. The Blacksplotation film is sort of a bust, it's a crazy movie but it's supposed to be a comedy, so it's not as cool as an action movie.... I need to finish watching it. In other Baction News, I tracked down a widescreen copy of the Brian Bozworth actioner Stone Cold, which should arrive next week. I'm very anxious to watch that. I've been keeping busy, which is cool. So there you go. Keep reading, good things are on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home