Friday, April 07, 2006

Oui, I can't really explain it, but I've had a weird couple of days. Kind of topped off by my caffine overload last night. My heart's still beating man. I don't know why I do the things I do. I watched the Mariners and drank coffee last night. They seem to be off to a good start. I feel like an anchor that doesn't have a place land. Screw it. I have ADD. I'm drinking water and my minds flying like crazy. Maybe that's good? Hope so. Dude, I'm listening to Bungle in the Jungle by Jethro Tull. Whoa man. Whoa man. I have nothing to do at work. I'm a monkey in a cage, bouncing off the walls if cages had walls. I'm not content watching bad action movies--I'm still going to do the reviews, things things take time, but I want more out of work. I need to be sedated so something. I have pretty good credit. Did I tell you that? That's pretty cool. I've definately become more of an adult I think. Good credit. Yeah, that's me alright. I just got a new visa platnum card because I have a card right now with a high percentage interets thing and the new card is a lot lower. BUT I think they want to charge me to transfer the balance. What? Shoot, I guess I'll just pay it off. That's one of this year's goals anyways. It shouldn't really be a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home