Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Morning Baseball. Welcome back to my life.



Hello, good morning. I've got a nice smile across my face and a marniers logo across my chest. Damn, it's a sunny day out. Perfect for baseball. I tried soy milk in my coffee and I don't really love it, but I'll tough it out. It's kinda dissapointing that the mariner game (against the angeles) is on at 2pm this afternoon. If it was earlier, I could run out during lunch; later, leave work early. Oh well. I'm rocking out to the Pixies' Doolittle right now. It's doing the job.
[EDIT: Today is not sunny. I don't know why I thought that... It's rainy and annoying out. Not a baseball day. Shit.]

This weekend was quite crazy and yet not. Boy, did I suck it up in improv class saturday morning. I really felt... I donno. I didn't feel up to par, that's for sure. I'm getting a little scared because we are halfway through so in about 5 weeks, we have a nighttime preformance and if it were today, man it would it be painful. Oh well, go out in a bang, that's what I'll say.

Dave and Alex had their 4th annual birthday Booze Bash and it was pretty cool. A lot of people I haven't seen in a long, long time. I got a lot of "lookin' good" comments which was weird because I was wearing the most god awful shirt I could find. Maileen said last night that there was a lot of drama--which I didn't really think. I mean Goob was acting creepy and she was making out with some dude. But what else is new? And in truth, Maileen is becoming "that girl" at parties--which, whatever you know, it makes her human I guess.

I jammed with Irv on saturday for a little bit and it felt okay. I don't think it sounded amazing, but, that's not the full-fledged point. It could be promising.

Yesterday I watched 3+ hours of Cowboy Bebop and boy I loved every minute of it. I wanna watch all episodes in a row sometime soon.

I have another BAction Review coming. I took notes and everything, so soon my friends, soon. Probably tomorrow, because I'm not in the mood right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home