Thursday, April 13, 2006

Branchin' Out



I've branched out and created a new blog specificly for Baction Reviews. Check it out here. That's what's new in my life. I have another review that I should post today. I'm really tired today. I was up late hanging out with "classmates" and seeing a show at the UCB. It was fun. I'm listening to the new Kimya Dawson album, but it's a little much for this slow morning. I'm a man of action! I just switched to listening to Moby's Play. Whadda think about that?

It just hit me as I was walking into work: I don't have any plans this weekend. Here I am sitting on a three-day weekend--a mere 8 hours away--and don't have much, if anything, on my plate. I'm thinking of going to ikea or something tomorrow to look for a bed. I casually looked at an ikea catalogue and saw that they had like a 5 peice bedroom set on sale. Maybe. That seems a bit excessive, but hey, if I'm going to re-do the bedroom, it might as well be in full force. So I will possibly do that. I might also go to the OC and give my cousin Kevin my old Xbox. His is dead and I came to the conclusion that I should've just given him my old xbox a long time ago. Sound exciting? That's my life baby!

I think a medium coffee is the perfect size for me. Large is too much. Too much. The bagel wasn't up to the starbucks standard. Hey, that's not bad.... Maybe there should be a Starbucks Standard. I could see that being an ad campaign.

Gosh I'm sore. I've spent half the week paying the price for working out the other half. It's a good thing right?

For those keeping track of the music, I switched to The Go Team! I scrolled through some stuff, but none of it fit. This is quite fine.

Actually if you're still reading this I'm impressed. Have a good extended weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home