Tuesday, March 28, 2006


This morning I bought a bum coffee. I was at the coffee shop and it's cold and wet outside and simply thought, he could use a coffee. The relationship me and him has definately grown over the past month. I admit I really enjoy seeing someone I know everyday when I'm walking down the street. The dude is supercool, always has the biggest smile on his face and after the big "we both shaved beards at the same time moment" we exchange friendly conversation often ending with our fist slamming together. So there you go, I bought a bum coffee today. I don't expect to do it everyday, but it was no skin off my back if you know what I mean. I'm facinated at how a guy so down to earth would end up on the street--and be so happy to boot. Hopefully, someday I will find the answer to that mystery.

I saw improv again last night. The only way I can describe it is: abstract insanity. Last week I really blown away at how well everyone read eachother and it was smart and everything tied together. Not so this week. Was it still fun, heck yeah, but certainly not as disaplined. It was crazy.

I might adapt this short film idea into a comic book. But as I read it yesterday thought I really want to do it as a short film. I donno. It would be expensive actually film it. I'm going to see if Ross is interested in doing it as a comic and if not--who knows? Maybe....

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my day at work... I wish I knew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home