Monday, March 27, 2006




My improv acting class is doing excatly what I wanted it to: It's exciting me, giving me life, making me think more--all that jazz. I've decided to "renew my vows" with myself or whatever, in that, years ago, I said to my middle school self, that I was going to be positive person--why?Because I have that choice as a human being. Sure life sucks, but am I going to suck? Heck no. I've sort of been down the past 6 months, which will happen anytime you "have been released unto the world". But I'm challenging myself to go back there and stick with it. Here I am battling the elements and such, with a damn smile on my face. I can't even type straight. Who cares? Not me. I'm filled with happiness--scratch that--joy. Is that too much? Am I scaring you? I donno, it's all good though. Anyways, the class is helping renew my confidence and making me put things in perspective. I'm having fun.

Recording new music is damn hard. I think I'm just worried about the neighbors hearing. The enviornment's just not right. And I'm not good, but I'm going to keep at it mind you, it's not going to be easy, but what is? Am I right? One new song is more or less done, called La Fuzz, which is just a lot of distortion, but happy-like similar to The Go Team.

I've also been a cooking maniac. I bought a bunch of stuff at the store and made some cool ginger-garlic green beans with tofu steaks for lunch for a few days this week. I think it turned out really good. This week I'm experimenting with ginger. Two weeks ago it was tyme before that tarragon. I'm going through all the spices one at a time and trying to learn what they are good with.

My room is a freakin mess. I don't know when I'm going to get the courage to clean it.

I seeded my first show on bit torrent. Did I tell you that? It felt so awesome. Last week, to my shock, I saw a live beat happening concert on dimeadozen and was really excited other people felt my BH love. I threw up in the comment section that I had one show--I thought it was pretty readily available, but apperently not, so I went through all the motions and posted it. Sweet. I felt like I was contributing. I wish I had more to post. But it's a great show and people were very appreciative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home