Friday, March 24, 2006

Workin for the Weekend

I'm in a kick-ass outstanding mood right now. It's a perfect 82 out and it's friday. What more could you want?

I was going to post today about my daily adventures, but I had work to do and lost a little interest. I'm enjoying life right now and you can't describe that.

I received a call from Danny Roew about an hour ago. I guess if you google his name, a previous entry here pops up as the sixth result. Wow. Thats interesting I guess. Anyways, Danny wasn't fully appreicative that I called him bi-sexual but I went back and read the entry and stand by what I said. I made fun of his red boxer-briefs. Yeah. I did. What're you going to do about it Mr. Roew? I hope this entry shows up right below the other. I could probably go into the implication of google and my blog and the deep meaning and power of google, but it's too nice outside to get in a subconscience-something-or-another...

Speaking of Mr. Roew, last night I went to the Silverlake Film Festival and afterwards we met up with Danny and his girl at the Spider Club for the opening party. That's right, another night of mingling in places I really don't belong. It was fun. I would love to go into all the reasons why I both love and dispise the hip-hard-to-get-into clubbing scene, but I'm not going to be couped up in this office much longer. It friday folks.

The opening movie, Edmond, was fucked up. It was written by david mamet and starts william h. macy. It's a movie that's trying to offend. I can't really say if I liked it or not, but it interested me all the way through. It's just flat out wierd. Not for everyone. A man's trip into insanity is a great description of it. Most of the dialogue has nothing to do with what's going on in the scene. Much of it is farsical and brutal. Still, any movie where Juila Stiles get brutally murdered is okay my me though. Bill Macy was in attendance because Stuart Gordon's flight was delayed. So that was interesting. And for a E! hollywood moment, I'll let you know that he drives a black convertable porsche, beause we drove down the road next to him for a short time after the screening.

It's a great day for baseball. I listened to Jamie Moyer pitch 6 inning and allowing only 1 hit earlier. Oh yes, baseball season is almost upon us.

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home