Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sorry I haven't been posting as much this week. A ton has been going on but for reasons of security I couldn't post it. Now, I feel more like, "fuck it". If someone is still following my every action (which I imagine--or is that hope?), more power to them. I'm going to do what I want to do.

That said--as of 8:45 this thursday morning Team Mr. Topps is still alive and kicking, though more pathetic than anything. I feel dave and I have much more of a "running from bullies" skill than a "hunt and kill prey" one. Either way, he's still alive which is great, but we suck big time at attacking our targets. I feel happy because our assissn known to me only as Kobra Kai Killer is frustrated as hell and figures that Dave camped out really late at work last night. That is not the case. Citizen and former teammate Brad came to his rescue around 7pm and picked him up in my fly ride--a midnight blue '06 jetta and delivered him safely to our other teammates house. So we're still in the game. I think someone is tailing me because they lost the trail of Dave... but I donno. I've got plans the next few nights, so I can't get consumed in a game I'm sort of not a part of anymore. It's fun. I mean really, that's all I have to talk about.

I was really glad that Veronica Mars was new last night. Even though it's not perfect, I'm completely hooked on the show.

Dave just called me and he's in a serious battle in our complex right now. He's probably dead.

I'm going to see Califone play the Getty this saturday. That's not a typo--the Getty! That should be cool. They are playing there friday night, but it's sold out even though it's free. I don't understand but, hey, it's the Getty!

So I exchanged Eddie's rental car yesterday and got upgraded to the nice Jetta I mentioned earlier. He's out of town until next week so I get to drive it around. It's an opened ended rental, meaning there is not return date--but I think the girl who gave it to me screwed up because she just called and asked "do you have an estimated return date?" And I was like, um no. "can let me know whenever you get that info?" I wanted to say, sure, how about august? But I've got to at least keep the car for the weekend so I can drive around in style.

I got a smog check for my car yesterday and am taking it in tomorrow to *cross your fingers* get it register to California. My tabs have been expired for a long time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home