Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ugh. Work. Work. Work.

The past few work days have lasted into the wee hours of the night. It's to be expected. We are (shockingly) going to finish on schedule, which I still can't believe. It's sort of a win-win / lose-lose situation. It's great because life will be better when we stop working on this movie that's just not going to be any good. It'll bomb hardcore. On the other hand, when we stop working, I stop getting paid.... That being said, supposedly I'm supposed to help out with this Roger Waters music video as soon as the movie wraps. (Josh'll be excited I'm sure.) I'm excited because, in my grand scheme of things, I hope to continue working throughout the end of january. Then I plan on taking a 3+ week trip to belize/cancun/guatemala in febuary or march. Ah yes. That's what I think about now.

I have most my christmas shopping done. I need to pick up a few gift certificates but that'll be it I think. I have like 20 amazon packages set to adam's house which is funny. I won't be able to enter the room. I kinda went overboard this year, which is fine. I'm pretty happy about the outcome of the year. I could be depressed and yadda, yadda, yadda, but I worked all year, more than doubled my yearly income, joined the editing union and screened my films at Cannes. Not too shabby.

Because of not getting home until after 10 last night, I probably won't be able to make it to see the Re-Animator on the big screen tonight. Another life long goal I have yet to accomplish. There will be other times. I really, really need to do laundry... for the sake of others.

Friday I'll be hanging out at a holiday slumber party for my improv group--or as dave would refer to it--an all night pussy party. He's not wrong. It will be. A nice warm fire, pillows and panties. Sure, sure. Sure, sure. Mix in some holiday mead and you've got the closest to heaven you can find in LA.

This is my first year doing fantasy football and I'm playing in two different leagues. I feel pretty good because in both I advanced to the playoff. After dominating both leagues at the beginning of the season I have lost 7 of 8 the past four weeks... so things don't look to good for me. I will be shocked if in either league a person wins that doesn't own LT. I'm number 4 seed in the league where I stand to win $200, but I go up against LT, Palmer and Gates... I probably should give up, but not me, it is the season of miracles you know. Anything can happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home