Monday, December 11, 2006

Fox Soccer Channel = Awesome. I will be watching many more premiership games in the coming months. I pray for unemployment so I can watch live games, like the one on today at noon. Seriously, back to back live games on saturday starting at 3am. Count me in. I don't need to wait for the world cup 2010. Dish network man, I change my opinion of you. Between FSC and Boomerang I could watch tv all day.

On saturday we finished up our studio recording. All and all I guess it went well. This weekend we mix the tracks and then, wow, done. What do we do with the four songs after that? I donno. But it's promising. I always feel I can do better but I think it's a valiant effort. It's a learning process for sure. I really like one of the tracks, well, 3 of the 4 tracks are in pretty good shape. The other is a love-hate relationship. We'll see. There's still a of work to be done.

So today and tomorrow they are showing a Re-animator / Dead Alive double feature. I really wanna go but I have too--have to--do laundry today and tomorrow I have a dilemia because I planned on ditching my improv practice to see sarah silverman.... I think the double feature is more important kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home