Tuesday, December 05, 2006


This morning I awoke only to spit up a bunch of blood. If my pillowcase is any indicator, I had a bloody nose last night. Instead of flowing out of my nose though, it seems to have just poured into me and down my throat. As a result I have a stomach ache from what I can only assume is a belly full of blood.

Gross, I know. But it's true. Ugh. I don't feel good.

UPDATE: I just had some triscuts. I feel a little better.



I image that it's like Andy Warhol's Dracula where his assistant soaked up the wurgin's blood into a loaf of bread so he could transport it to Dracula.

Alright...

Well, day one of studio recording is done and let me tell you: it's a whole new beast. Overall it went well. We laid down the drum and bass for 4 tracks. This weekend we go in to record the guitar and vocal parts. Chris put it best when he was like, you go in there and then it's oh shit, this is it--today's the day to show yourself and you have to right now. Anyways, I am a big fan of lo-fi non-professionalism and this is not going to be that. It probably sounds too good, but we'll see. There's still a bunch of recording to do along with mixing. Overall it was tiring and mildly of unfull-filling at this moment. We have a long way to go, but I think the result will be satisfactory. Hopefully you all will love the music we're making.

This whole week will feature me "practicing" playing guitar with a click track so I don't fuck it up when the time comes to shine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home