Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm sooooo excited. I just downloaded Carissa's Wierd's first, long out of print album, You Should be at home here. Hot damn. I recommend you do the same. I had my original cd stolen a long time ago and well, it real hard to replace. kapritska.blogspot.com is a saint. You can download all their albums from there. I'm totally in the zone.

I was listening to the Yeti Vol. 1 cd and the had an unreleased Carissa's Wierd song on it and it really made me miss the band. (Yes. I totally remember the day when at slow and boring as fuck band opened for Modest Mouse at the crystal ballroom...) I haven't really gotten into Band of Horses, but then again I don't hate them. From what I heard they just remind me of the shins.

It was awesome playing Gears of War online with the boys from back home. It really gets me excited for my trip home. I might also be addicted to GoW online play. I have now played really late the past few nights. I think I'm getting better. I even got 13 kills one round. When I lead the team in kills, that's not a good time.

That's about it for today. I've got some video game playing until I proceed to take an ultra long lunch, return for more wii-ing and then leave early for the seahawks-49er game.

Ah. Today is a good day of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home