Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I slept for over 13 hours last night. I've been battling a cold the past two days. It hasn't been bad enough to complain about, but I want to make sure that it's gone by saturday. So my flight saturday doesn't get in until 8:30ish pm. Ugh. I'll be home for less than a week. Oh, well.

One of my buddies call me up last night (while I was asleep) and asked if I wanted a PS3. While the idea is intriguing, I have no desire for one, even at face value, even if no one has one. I called up and declined, but it's nice to have an "in," so to speak.

My home wireless internet that I steal has been down for two nights now and I'm starting to get alarmed. It's reaching the longest it's ever been out. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping whoever's it is, is on christmas vacation or something and hasn't reset the router. I really am itching to play xbox online....

Speaking of which, xbox live last night unveiled a Halo 3 documentary, which is all about the brutes. I watched it without sound once and will watch it with sound after I get done writing this.

My feet and hands are cold and it's only 60 degrees outside....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home