Friday, October 06, 2006



So, first and foremost, check out the new alphadog trailer over at apple. It looks like the film is finally coming out. I like the new trailer despite the fact it shows most the movie, but oh well.

The morning started out not so well. The water in my house seemed to be shut off, minutes after the other roommates finished showering. But not me. Ugh.

I did a whole bunch of financial shifting today. I moved some money into an e-saving account with a high interest rate, I moved my balance from one credit card over to another, so I'm getting into it! Planning for the future.

I should have a pretty busy and fun weekend, I'm cramming a bunch of stuff into it because the seahawks have a bye. I might go to lauren's birthday lunch picnic thing or watch the husky game, then I have class, then I'm going to see a show at the getty. Sunday I plan on going down to see uncle terry and chris baier and company and hope to make it back in time to see califone play the spaceland. Should be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home