Friday, October 13, 2006

I had a pretty crappy 40 minutes last night. My car has been firing off warning signs that it might have a problem. I'm pray, but am suspecting, that it's my transmission, in which case... I don't know what I'll do. Anyways, I'm carefully driving to the autoshop on my way home from work hoping my car doesn't break down on the way when an asshole in front of me is making an illegal left turn off of melrose. I sit behind him for like four minutes then there's a break of cars in the other lane and I pull around him. Flashing lights. I get pulled over by a motorcycle cop for not using my turn signal. Are you kidding? I apologize and explain to the officer that I'm frustrated because the guy in front of me was making an illegal turn. It does me no good. I get a ticket for not using my blinker. Lame.

That stuff is pretty much looming over my head right now. I've got a busy weekend ahead which includes my last improv class, seeing Lily allen, beyond the valley of the dolls and watching the seahawks...

It's friday which means: The Marine comes out today. Boo-yah. See you there. Maybe. If I have a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home