Monday, October 02, 2006

What can I say? Last night sucked.

I don't even know what to do other than mope. Actually I had a great weekend leading up to a gut wrenching sunday night...

I have something stuck behind my teeth and I've been trying to unmount it all morning. I have not clue what it is. It could be popcorn, I donno. I need to find some floss.

So, I donno if you remember my whole debacle with French girl and her short film I edited against my better judgement only to mutually leave the project. Anyways she sent me the finished product and it makes me feel good for a number of reasons. 1) it pretty much sucks --I'm glad I didn't spend anymore time on it. 2) the editing's not great. The last thing my psyche needs is to depart a project for a "proffessional editor named Sven" only to have that dude be a mastermind that transforms the mediocre footage into a masterpiece. That did not happen. I think the editing is subpar. There you have it. I'm belittling people to make myself feel better. I need it.

Why don't I get any emails? I need something to do. I can't look at sports websites, which usually takes me up to lunch time. It's not lunch time.

Happy Yom Kippur folks. Happy Yom Kippur....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home