Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ugh. I'm in some sort of funk. I donno what it is. I've haven't been feeling 100% I donno if was something I ate or what, but I've been irritable and grouchy. Some of it maybe is from my newer, more strenous workout I've been doing, which have left my body pretty damn achey. That being said, I'll tell you I'm even more so this morning because on my way to work a nice BMW slammed into the back of my car. It was a kind of shock, kind of big ass sigh situation. I got out on the corner of melrose and la cienga look at the dude, who was very angry, though I think more at himself, and at my car. Well, my bumper has the slight imprint of a licence plate holder. It's not that big of deal, I don't want to get my insurance involved and there's really not point in getting the bumper redone because the cars beatup much worse in other places... anyways, I'm going to mope today. And it's got nothing to do with Shaun Alexander. It really doesn't. I hope the seahawks continue kicking but, this week in a big prime time game. I can't wait.

Friday night is movie night. Go goddamn you, go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home