Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's been a real busy week, I've been working late every night, but I'm in a great mood. Much better than monday.

This is my 100th post since hopping over to blogger. Wow. Neat. There you go.

I wish I had more to write about, but I'm just sitting here this morning, reading, sort of spacing out. Work is my life right now.

I've been thinking about how to spend all the money I've saved up. Ideally, I'd put it as a down payment on a house or condo or something, but really I'd need a lot more I think.

[EDIT]
I've just done about 5 hours of looking. Yup. I'm going to need a ton more money.... But anyways, before I looked at houses and rates and stuff, I was thinking about getting a tv, eye surgery, a car maybe... Now I'm just depressed I'm so poor. Shucks.

JJ gave me this new album The Gothic Archies, which is basically the dude from the Magnetic Fields singing songs based on the leminy sniket books. It's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home