Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Newest, Most Rediculous Action Movie I Have To See: Shoot 'Em Up!
A brittish nanny that's dangerous!?! My God, I don't really know much (anything, really) about clive owen but I'll watch him in this as well as and it's good to see Paul "this is my apology for Lady in the water" Giamatti playing just a hair over the top. Mark your calenders...

For me this week, I will probably spend a few nights at the UCB. There are a bunch of good shows. I feel on the edge of "finally getting it". I'm very close. 4 weeks until my next show (I think), so look for some improvement then... Speaking of Improv, I have joined this group with liam and jeff with two other girls. We've been practicing on tuesday nights. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it. It's alway good to be practicing. I guess I need need to decide how far I want to take this improv thing. I'm spending up to 3 nights a week for this. I donno. I have been neglecting band practice.

I'm battling getting up in the morning to go to the gym. It's such a struggle. I did really well for a short span after I renewed my vows, so to speak. I went 6 of 7 days last week, but since have gone one day in the past four... So I guess the law of averages says I've been doing okay right? 7 of 11 days is good... we'll see how it all pans out by the time the weekend hits.

Here are my thoughts on the Seahawks so far: We're 2-0. It hasn't been all that pretty, but when I think about the previous year, it wasn't either. We were 2-2 at the begining with a loss against the Jags and 20-17 against the Redskins and a barely win against the Cowboys 13-10 with a barely hang on win against the falcons and a come-from behind sqeaker against the Titans and lets not forget the SF 27-25 win. So I'm just saying: it's never pretty. Our offense is struggling I think for a couple reasons, first TE Jerremy Stevens is out and Alexander was the MVP last year, he's on everybody's radar, teams are going to say--beat us in the air, and the Seahawks have, not effeciently but they still have. Our defense is looking good and is picking up the slack. We have two really tough games comming up and it might be good for us to come out 3-1 or even 2-2 to get our guys fired up. We need to playing with a chip on our shoulder. Of couse, 4-0 heading into a bye wouldn't be half bad either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home