Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Day at the Office

I got another ticket this morning. Yey. That son of a bitch officer Jordan this time decides he can't see my little sign/proof of registration in taped on my back window. I'm going to go down to where ever I need to go and get that all straightened out tomorrow I think.

This morning I got a called in for an interview from an assistant editor for a post pa position. And I went. My resume was good enough to inquire interest for a position equal to where I finished up two years ago. The funny thing is, I didn't know what the interview was, but I didn't care. I was excited. I just want to work on something. So, I go in for this HBO movie and they talk to me and are like, "you realize you are too qualified. You're going to be running erands and getting lunch and not getting paid much money." I was honest and said I just wanted to work on something. They said they'd have to check because I might not be able to work on a union show in a non-union position... So there you have it. I am not qualified enough to get a position I want and too qualified to earn enough to eat. The reason why I want to work on it? The editor edited The Reanimator!!! Heck yeah.

As I await to here back from these folks in an answer that will totally be depressing either way, I stopped sending out my newly redone resume. I spent about 6 hours yesterday and a few hours today sending it out and planned on calling up studios this afternoon/tomorrow morning. That is on hold. I'll just digitize some old tapes from OOP Not Not Fun releases and post them on this awesome new messageboard I found called Fawns & Arrows. Probably eat and play halo in there as well.

Oh, have I talked about the No Fun Zone show yet @ the tacky yet classy party? It went well I think. It doesn't really matter, everyone was drunk and most people seemed not to know what to think. We had fun. And that's what matter most. If you really want to hear. I posted our avirl cover of girlfriend up at www.myspace.com/nofunzone. On the sadder not I tried to record it but failed do to some technical difficulties.



There you go. I'm wearing my lets make out t-shirt and 'Shlee is wear a trash bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home