Monday, October 08, 2007

Daily Grind

I'm devoting myself this week to two things and neither one of them is finding a job. First off, I am watching all this camp footage for this promo/documentary thing I promised to do way back when. I didn't hear anything from the camp director and while it was in the back of my mind, it wasn't a prime concern. He emailed me to see the progress and I feel obliged to do something with it. It's so much work. I'm watching and logging the 15 hours of footage as of last friday and I should be finished tomorrow. On wednesday I will finally start editing it. So that if my first focus this week.

The second is practicing with No Fun Zone. We're supposed to play this saturday. I just finished mixing our Avirl Lavinge cover we record a long time ago. It's stupid fun. Great stuff. I will see if I can post it in the near future. I'm going over there in a few minutes I think to 'write songs'. That's the thing, we don't have many, but writing songs is easy. [Good ones maybe not so, but who's got standards?]

Oh, I was going to start posting my daily food intake per my challenge from my last post, but I broke it approximately a day later when I met up with Alica. I haven't see that girl since the superbowl and apparently she's going to a rough patch and she broke up with her boyfriend/fiance/whatever. She finally returned a phone call like after half a year. That's all I really have to report on that. I donno what the hell's going on with her, all I know is I dropped $10 on thai food. So I'm sorry. I am eating rice and beans and spending a couple bucks here and there when I meet up with someone I haven't seen since I was working. I think she's doing okay.

That's all to report right now. Maybe more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home