Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tell that meter maid to calm down



This is what is now hanging in the back of my car. I came out yesterday and had a ticket. For expired tabs. This hit me as funny on a number of levels. I drove around for almost a year and a half with expired tabs and never once got a ticket. But unless February 2008 came without me knowing it, my car is registered. I got a good laugh. Until I got another ticket the next morning. And then the next. Is Officer Hernandez out to get me or what? Like are there that many people parking right that they have to hunt out me and give me a $25 ticket every day. Your normal parking violation is $70. Get your shit together folks.

Today, even as I writing this, I am paying bills. I downgraded my cable. Yey. I no longer have to solely pay $110 a month for HD cable I do not use. I want to collectively thank current and former roomates. Now I have to fight with my phone company to make them bill my landlord. Lordy. What fun. I have soooo many bills. My quartly union dues are do too. Ugh. I just got off the phone with AT&T who says that I have to pay their expensive bill and then talk to my landlord about getting paid back. On the other hand, At&t is giving me internet and not billing me for it... sweet?

Bought groceries earlier today. I broke down because I was tired of eating rice all the time. Anyways, I went out of the way to trader joes. It's a longer drive but it was like 10am so I thought what the heck. Truthfully I've always disliked trader joes. There isn't one close by. Everyone and their mothers f-ing loves it. For a place that's organic and shit, the produce generally sucks. I've been hard on them. That will change. I had a great experience today. I bought all my meatless pattys and salad stuff and it was much, much, cheaper. I'm still shocked at how much less it was. I hope this food will last me until the end of the month. That's all. I'm depressed be cause I still have plenty more bills to got through.

But this is a good pick me up:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home